Decorating the exterior of your property will of course provide your house with a stylish, fresh new look; but exterior painting and decorating done correctly, to a high standard, will also help protect it. Delaying external painting can lead to issues in the long run. A quality exterior decorating job is the first line of defence against the weather. Our polite and friendly team are best placed to complete a professional job that will protect your home for several years, guaranteed.
The team at Paint My Home always use quality exterior paints that last and protect your home. Exterior painting and decorating services will involve:
• Washing or jet washing surfaces to remove dirt and mildew
• Scraping loose, peeling or de-laminating paint
• Scuff sanding glossy and old oil surfaces
• Caulk, fill, sand damaged and chipped areas
• Cleaning prepping and repainting render and masonry
• Cleaning prepping and repainting wood, bargeboards, box ends, fascia and soffits
• Prepping and repainting windows including window sills, sashes, frames, mullions and doors, door
frames and siding
• Prepping and repainting brick, concrete blocks, wooden siding and aluminum siding
• Porches front doors and shutters
• Priming or applying an undercoat to all areas as needed to ensure top coats adhere to substrate
The cost will vary depending on the work required, building type and the size of your home. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team to make an enquiry regarding your exterior decorating project.
Book with confidence & get your free quotation
It’s quick and easy to book with us. Our surveyors will visit your home and take the required measurements before getting started on the exterior painting and decorating project. Our friendly team of decorators are also more than happy to discuss the project and advise you on the best product to suit your needs.
Book your quality and reliable service with Paint My Home by bell today.